Saturday, April 30, 2016

Zentangle for relaxation

Day # 26 of the A-Z Challenge, today and for 26 days in the month of April, we talked about the various A-Z's of gratitudes in life and biz. In other words we thematically discussed based on each letter of the alphabet, various concepts in life and in business that we need to acknowledge , accept and feel grateful for.


Today our last day. I have to say this is the first time doing the A-Z challenge and it has really been a challenge but I am pleased to say I was able to not miss a day. This is probably the most I have posted on this blog yet which is exciting.

It is kind of bitter sweet for it to be ending but I am grateful that we can move on to something new for the month of May. I promise that there will be awesome new content coming your way and I am currently working on our May posting schedule. 

So today, for our last day of the A-Z challenge we have the letter Z. Which I think is kind of a good way of punishing us for the last day of the challenge. Besides the limited words with Z we have to work with; there is also the practicality of how we can use a Z word to work with our theme.

Today on the last day I think we will veer off course just a little and talk about a project I have coming up so our Z word today is - Zentangle.

What is a Zentangle?

According to Zentangle.com


"The Zentangle Method is an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Almost anyone can use it to create beautiful images. It increases focus and creativity, provides artistic satisfaction along with an increased sense of personal well being. The Zentangle Method is enjoyed all over this world across a wide range of skills, interests and ages."

I am going to be doing a session where I casually teach some folks how to do a zentangle piece. I look forward to this opportunity  and am sure it will be a wonderful session.








Have you ever done Zentangle? Let me see your work!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't but I might start soon and let you know :-). Thanks for a great "A to Z Challenge" experience and I'll be back for more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on completing the A-Z challenge, Gab. I hope it has been enjoyable for you and that you have made many new blogging friends as a result. That's what it's all about, anyway (for me, at least).

    ReplyDelete